I’ve been nominated by Laura Clark. Thank you so much, and sorry for the late reply!
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1) You have $1 million and 24 hours to spend it. What do you buy?
I buy a house for my parents and a car for me. With the rest I’ll help as many people as I can.
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I do have a love affair with France. If excluding every thing that’s wrong with every country and government, I’d either live in France, Greece or just stay in South Africa.
3) Do you prefer to blog on your phone, tablet or computer and why?
I use my phone to check on any emails of my blog, but only really blog on WordPress on my computer. The tumblr app on my ipad is pretty neat, and easy to use.
4) Tell me about your proudest moment.
Not freaking out during my driving test. Yes, everyone gets nervous when getting their liscense, but I not only had the grace of God on my side that day, I think I handled it all pretty well.
5) What job did you want to have when you were a child?
I wanted to be a vet. Then I realized that you couldn’t save every animal, so I then moved on to wanting to study history until school killed that dream. Now I write, because I would never ever wnt to do anything else.
6) Do you find blogging relaxing?
Relaxing is the last word I’d use for it. I do find it exciting, though.
7) Has the original purpose of your blog changed? If so, how?
No, still just about writing. Ask me again in a few months?
The noisy songbird
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is the best book you’ve read recently?
3. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
4. What is a talent you wish you had?
5. Do you have a funny pet story?
6. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
7. You suddenly realized that you can control time, how would you use your new power?